Welcome to attitude

Everyday I wake up, I'm challenged by the people around me..... I'm challenged to put my pen on paper and write. These are the words of a future Leader, these are the words of a great Female, these are the words that cry out for release. This is ATTITUDE.... Live it.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

JEALOUSY

Ur love for me, and love for her, which is GREATER.
Tell me that U love me more than the OTHER.
Tell me you'll stay wit me, not ANOTHER.
We'll spend the rest of our days TOGETHER.
I'll love you from now till FOREVER.
We'll live happily ever AFTER.
I want to be for u a SISTER.
For your children I'll be a MOTHER.
U'll be closer than a FATHER.
And our love will grow STRONGER...
This is not just a love THREAT.
Its more than a life BET
I'v heard jealousy is as cruel as SHOEL.
Dont want another wit u to DWELL.
I know love is stronger than DEATH, I'll always want u even in a Re-BIRTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL UR THOUGHTS............ Dont hold that comment back